Friday, July 31, 2009

Few words



I seem to have become a blog reader, not a blog writer, nor a blog commenter.

My life has been busy, and many interesting things have occured but somehow even when I am bored the desire to write about them here is sapped.

I survived Pioneer life week for another year. The weather was cool with some rain, but we always have rain. I would so much prefer cool and rain to hot, humid and rain. The boy came out and visited, he said it was a little intimidating walking into a camp full of people who not only have known me all my life, but are also armed. Like a family reunion with knives.

Since getting back I have borrowed a table loom and have been enjoying playing with that. I
need to take pictures of the actual woven cloth soon, but here are pictures of the warped loom.

No comments: