Sunday, March 01, 2009

Midterms

I haven't blogged much last week because Andrew and I both had a nasty virusy-cough-sinus thing which either knocked me out or had me taking care of him in his fevered state. Tomorrow marks the beginning of midterms so I will either be posting excessively in order to procrastinate from doing other, important tasks (as I am now) or not posting at all.

I have been spinning my fingers off, and I got a shipment of yarn for work done nice and early. In between, to keep myself out of a rut I've been spinning up the Targhee I got in Williamsburg and it is just as delicious as I remembered it, if I am struggling to not spin it fine.

I worked on the jitterbug socks too, but on the leg rounds seem to be going slower. However I have both socks on the same needle, so when I finish I will have a pair, which is avoiding making yet another idle sock in the pile. Also I will be able to knit until I'm basically out of yarn or happy with the length, which is a plus.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Good luck with your mid-terms!