I finally got pictures of some of my recent personal spinning. First is some corridale I stuck in a ziploc with blue dye and microwaved. I spun it into a somewhat lumpy light fingering weight single.
Next up is the Mountain Colors Roving I got in Williamsburg. This I finished up last night to make room on my bobbins. Its a bulky weight and I got about 225 yards total out of it. Its amazingly soft and plushy, if not very even.
I'm still working on the jitterbug socks in class and I'm getting up the leg. I haven't decided how long I will make these but I still have quite a bit of yarn left over. These may end up quite tall after all.