Sunday, March 29, 2009

I spent the weekend with my parents so they could be birthday stuff, since I have class on my Birthday. There's something about grownup birthdays that are kinda dissapointing. No cookout, or even anybody but my Mom and Dad at my "birthday dinner" which was more like a normal Sunday lunch out. The presents are all grown up and practical, an ironing board (which I needed) a very useful book I've been having to borrow from interlibrary loan, a check... I guess once you get older birthdays become a lot more practical. 

This week will be a busy one, with two exams, my birthday and just a generally busy Monday. However there is a silver lining, Sunday the Yarn Harlot will be in Lexington and I've made plans to be there. I'll be buying her newest book with that birthday check, and getting my collection signed.

No comments: