Thursday, February 05, 2009

Have a cuppa

Tea and knitting. Does it get better? Oh wait... add chocolate.

Today I had a little trouble getting awake but I swear one a 1-10 scale, 1o being worst I've been about a 2 today. We watched part of Rabbit Proof Fence in class (I'm gonna miss the rest of it :( ) and I've been packing for my trip.

I've been in a list making mood. Making lists for when I move into a graduate dorm or an apartment. Lists of what I need to do. Lists of lists of lists. Its a mildly OCD coping mechanisim and I don't really mind. Lists make me calmer when planning makes me insane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your teapot!

And I'll join you in the making lists part. Spreadsheets, even. Planning for a house!

String said...

Spreadsheets are the best

Maureen said...

What a great looking teapot!