Monday, August 11, 2008

I got memed

Da rulez:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
  2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
  3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
  4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
  5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Zanne linked to me. so its her fault.

  1. college was my first classroom type learning experence.
  2. I am allergic to something in caves, mold mildew or bat guano or something like that.
  3. I got my drivers license at 21.
  4. I sleep with almost a dozen pillows.
  5. I have a lot of OCD habits, but am still messy.
  6. I prefer baths to showers
I'm not gonna link to anyone, I'm too sick and lazy for that. Comment on here if you wanna do the meme.

No comments: