Saturday, March 17, 2007

new dorm next year!

Today was a odd day, instead of sleeping in I had to get up at 7AM. from 7:10 till about 10:30AM I stood in a huge winding line to get my dorm room for next year. I decided to upgrade to a different type of room. In the fall I will be not only living with my current roommate, but also 2 other people. The dorm has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and living area with a small refrigerator, sink, and stove top (no oven.) I am pretty exited about the kitchen, extra room, private shower, and such.
For this i will need some things, but i am not too worried. I'd really like to get some fish, there is no room here, and even though I am desperately wanting a guinea pig they are not allowed.

things i really want to get
  • teapot
  • a few pans
  • more dishes
  • a comfy chair
I dunno what else i need other than food items. I figure I will accumulate what i need.Walk in the woods
Date unknown, possibly '04 or '05
I should wear that hat more often

No comments: