Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday after the fall

I found the first crocus on campus, I probably looked like a total weirdo tiptoeing through the flowerbed to take a picture.mmm check out those stomata and pistons. gotta love the flower pr0n
I got a card in the mail from a very good friend. it made my day better.
this is the thing i hate most about my body, this fluff of hair, if i cut it it grows back, if i let it grow it curls into my ear, if i pin it back it escapes, if i sleep on it like i did last night it gets worse.
this is my picture of the day, i really should wait till after my shower to take this sometimes.

on the knitting front i am about 1/2 inch away from the toe on the first Sarah sock

1 comment:

Helen said...

i HATE those fluffy bits. i swear that they just don't grow more than a few inches, and therefore will always be in the way