Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Flash Your FIber Stash 2006!

Ok, I admit it, my fiber stash stays small. Even when I have more time to spin the stash never really gets large. I guess I can spin more than I can spend. so here we go.
these three bags are 1oz of mystry wool each, but I love the blues.
this is a handful of corridale left over when all my bobbins were full.
my pride and joy, 100g of silk caps. I can't wait to try and spin this
Align Centerthis BFL is what is on my wheel right now, I love BFL, but I am itching to work on that silk
This is my entire stash, in one large shoebox. Sad, huh. but it is all stuff I like and will use. so that is good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice stash! It's all about quality :)

Anonymous said...

nice little stash there! Think of it as a jewel box...

Megan said...

That BFL is so lovely, isn't it wonderful to spin with! Are you going to dye it after it's spun?

merlinthecat said...

not sad at all

Anonymous said...

I envy you the silk, just waiting to be spun (and perhaps dyed?)

String said...

Um, I don't really have the facilities to dye where I live, but it could happen