Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finish and Begin

I tend to cast on a new project within hours or minutes of finishing the last one, So I never cut down on the number of WIPs lying around but the reason is pretty simple. While I am in the home stretch of finishing I am planning out the next project in my head. Its my reward for being done. Last night I finished my first pair of socks for the boy, and I got a picture of him lounging in them today. He seems to like them but based on the way he wears them I'll make his cuffs short from now on.Before I finished the socks we made a pre-finals trip to the LYS up here at school and I picked up a skein of Lorna's Laces Shepard Sport in Black Watch to make myself some fingerless mitts. I've started them and am currently debating whether or not I made the cuff too big.

No comments: