Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What I've been up to

So you might ask, "Stringy, where have you been? Why do you not blog so much anymore?" the reason is that I am busy, like a bee, only in warmer weather than it is now. I have been knitting, mostly in class, I still spin, mostly (lately, only) for CMF so not much to show there. I started work on a kilt hose commission and I decided that at least the foot of them will be knit 2 on 2 circs and so far that is going well. I also finished the first of the socks I pictured in the last post. (any Idea what to call them?)

I am working 2-3 nights a week, 3 hours a night for my school's phone-a-thon. Raising money for scholarships (I'm raising for the scholarships I receive, so this is important.) No knitting at work and less crafty time in general.

For Easter I went home, in spite of my allergy to Easter Lilies that makes me sneeze and get a headache every year.
I spent time with this handsome young man
and this one

and this, rather dribbly young lady

and my sister and brother in law, who look quite cute here

that's pretty much it.

No comments: