Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

May you spend this time surrounded by Love, plenty, and Peace.
The news around the string household is aplenty, we have running water in our house again, after 2.5 weeks without it. It's such a luxury and nobody seems to understand the sheer happiness that the whole clan is experiencing.
Dad got me a rose bush to replace the cactus my mom killed. It's lovely and keeps having more buds open in spite of my chilly room.
my niece was babtised on Sunday, she did great and only cried for a moment when she felt the cold water.
knitting continues, and there is progress. Didn't get much done yesterday because I was home for less than a half hour between 9:30 AM and 9 PM and this is not travel knitting, it comes with papers, books, laptop, tools and calculator when I work on it.
a nice finished project for y'all though.
Yarn: Knitpicks WOTA in cranberry
Fingerwoven garters for one of the x-marks guys.

No comments: