Wednesday, July 11, 2007

boredom

I cast on a 2nd sock from a pair I started more than a year ago. My knee socks that I have had so many issues with are back OTN. I have a good start I think.they are doing an awesome zig zag spiral pooling thing I love too. that entertains me. I finished the purple hat, I really like it, I think it's too nice to sell. I need to not get attached to my hat knits. But i love hats and wearing them, though if i wanna wear them in July I should make them cooler too. tomorrow and the rest of the week I should be sewing just about constantly, If I do I should get things done in time. Must get sewing done. I could sew for a year and still have more I need/want to do for every event. much less the modern stuff I want. Only 2 Weeks before Pioneer Life Week at carter caves, and so much to do.

No comments: