Saturday, June 09, 2007

hopes and dreams and spinning therapy

Today was supposed to be the biggest day of my life. I was gonna be the bride, walking down the isle to marry the man of my dreams. I guess even if things had worked differently and this was still my wedding day, it wouldn't have been right. there wasn't the right person waiting on the other end. I know that now. it still hurts thoug, like a knife, or a spoon. understandably I've been spinning today, i need the calm. I spun up the other colorway I have of the wool featured in the last spinning post.I'm going to make another hat like mine for my friend gloria, she's going to new york for the summer to work and she loves that hat i made. So i figure she needs one, but i don't think the tassel is really her style. I like to take care of my friends and I know she's already a bit homesick and she hasn't left yet. so a pretty blue handmade hat in the mail will make her quite happy.this is my hat, I have worn it almost all the time since i finished it on monday. Ignore the acne and messy yard. I'm stressed and we're renovating.and here is our baby boy. he's much bigger than he was, at least he's not nearly so skinny.

No comments: