Monday, April 02, 2007

20 years and a walk

As I have mentioned before my 20th birthday was on Saturday. I took advantage of the occasion to go home and spend the weekend with my family. It was a lovely weekend. Friday I ran around in town with my mom and my Grammer, which was fun but after a long day in class i was ready to fall over when i got home.

Saturday, I got to sleep in until 10, and then I got to eat pancakes. Which is yummy. Then I did my homework and went on a walk with my dad. I took tons of pictures too. After our walk we had a party at the Mexican restaurant, there were 20 people there and presents and food and cake, so that was really good too.Bluebells in my yard
3/31/07
a rare rear view of my house
3/31/07
me sitting in my favorite tree
3/31/07
A neat mushroom
3/31/07

Sunday I went to church which i miss being at while I'm at school, then my friend maria drove up with me and mom and they left me at school.

No comments: