Friday, November 10, 2006

Yarn P0rn Friday the 9th

So you wanna see some p0rn, some bare naked yarn? With closeups of the juicy bits? Well why didn't you say so?
I love the look of a niddy noddy full of yarn.
somthing about it is just so iconic to me.
my camera doesn't always want to focus in B&W,
But i like how this picture looksclose ups
this is a possible sock weight, but as it is just plain BFL, I think i will make it into somthing a little less stinky. the yarn is luxuriously soft and whatever issues i had with twist pretty much dissapeared when it was plied. the more I spin the more I love handspun, maybe someday I will be able to knit nothing else.this is a special yarn. it is superwash merino sockyarn from here.
the colorway is california ranch
this yarn is softer than a dream, and I cannot show you that until sombody invents somthing really cool. this is next on my list to be knit up, as soon as i finish some other half done projects. sometimes i just have to hold this yarn and pet it. it's that comfy.

2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Wow. Gorgeous.

Zonda said...

Lovely handspun!

Can't wait to see what you knit up with the sock yarn! :)