Sunday, October 22, 2006

Distraction is key

I cannot divulge what I am actually knitting, but I figure a picture of the yarn won't hurt. Also the picture will distract you all from the amazing lack of content. The rib and cable socks I have been working on haven't made any rounds for a while, my attention has turned to this lovely purple merino from KnitPicks. Which is being knitted into a present, and the recipient of that present just might read this blog. Not a christmas present, although I have decided that there is one person on my christmas list who might need a lacy scarf. All I have to do is decide on a lace and a yarn and get all my gift knitting done in all of that so-called spare time I have left over from my rather difficult semester. Speaking of which, I need to study and write. So I will see you all later

No comments: